试卷代号: 1 1 6 2
中央广播电视大学 2 0 1 0 - 2 0 1 1学年度第二学期"开放本科"期末考试
英语 it (2) 试题
2011 年7 月
第一部分交际用语〈共计 1 0分,每小题 2分)
1-5 小题: 阅读下面的小对话, 从a 、b 、c 、d 四个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,
1. -can you tell me where i can park the car?
a. yes, please b. it is made in america
c. well, just over there d. the park is not very far
2. - how are you this morning?
a. it' s still good b. it' s too early
c. it' s a lovely morning d. very well, thank you
3. -do you mind if i read the newspaper on the table?
a. good news for you b. go ahead, please
c. yes, sure d. no, i can't
4. -would you like a tea?
a. yes, please b. i like green tea
c. yes, i prefer coffee d. no, i don't mind
5. -what's the weather like in this area?
a. very well b. it' s rainy
c. yes, it' s fine d. that' s all right
第二部分词汇与结构( 2 0分,每小题 2分)
6-15 小题: 阅读下面的旬子, 从a、b 、c、d 四个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项, 并
6. we shall have an opportunity to exchange tomorrow.
a. sights b. meanings
c. views d. minds
7. she is very careful. she very few mistakes in her work.
a. does b. takes
c. makes d. gets
8. she couldn't understand was why fewer and fewer went to him for help.
a. that b. what
c. when d. where
9. befof(!' joining the army, he spent a lot of time in the village he belonged.
a. to which b. which
c. to where d. at which
10. the workers are busy models for the exhibition.
a. to make b. with making
c. being making d. making
11. robert is said abroad, but i don't know which country he studied in.
a. to have been studying b. to study
c. to be studying d. to be studied
12. john was bored, he left his life in england.
a. in addition b. so
c. however d. furthermore
13. j ohn walters claimed that this lack of information in negative feelings
towards the media.
a. have resulted b. had resulted
c. resulted d. results
14. he his father for both of them love walking in the countryside.
a. looks b. looks like
c. like d. is like
15. waste electrical goods safely.
a. must be disposed of 已. ti1list dispos 巳of
(~. must be disposing of d. n1ust to be disposed of
第三部分完形填空(每题 2分,共 2 0分)
16-25 小题: 阅读下面的短文, 从短文后所给的a ,b 、c 、d 四个选项中选出能填入相应空白
ian and shiree are a very unusual couple. although they (16) in the heart of
london, they try to grow as much of their own food as possible. at the moment they (17)
an allotment from the local council to grow food on, but they plan (18)
more land soon. 'we (19) growing our own food five years ago' , said ian, ‘since
then we (20) about half of the vegetables we need and a quarter of the fruit. ‘we
(21) on the allotment for three years. we (22) our own garden before
that. ' they do not plan to stop there though, 'by